Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Re: WNBA Brawl

How the hell did that one bitch hurt her knee trying to restrain the other bitch? I mean, I've seen some freak injuries, and I've seen some brawls in sports, but these broads had it all. A man knocking over a giant women, bitches crying, a girl ripping up her knee. The only thing they didnt have was someone actually getting hit with a punch. Typical women, even when the are in a fist fight all they can do is whine and feel sorry for themselves.

- Carl

1 comment:

Pru Hardi said...

1- i can throw a punch, even if it breaks my scrawny hand
2- i do not feel sorry for myself
3- i've been actually punched in the face, by another girl, who didn't do that bad of a job.
so give some of the bitches credit- the psycho ones know how to hit if they mean it. granted, we do tend to feel sorry for ourselves (i was loudly complaining that the bitch spilled my drink, made the bartender give me a free one....but at least i wasn't bitching bout getting clocked in the face...)
sorry, i have to make a semi-girl comment. dude didn't you see million dollar baby?